Standard charter credit card bill payment options are so wide which allows customer to pay without any hassle and inconvenience. There was a time when customers used avoid credit cards because of its difficult and restricted payment options. Standard charter bill payment options are so customer oriented which has given new heights to this industry.
Payment options offered by Standard chartered bank:-
1. Net Banking – If you are registered with Standard charter bank then you can transfer it from your saving account or from your current account.
2. Phone Banking:- Contact Customer Service and choose Banking Option and place a request with the executive to transfer the amount from your Savings or Current account to your Standard Credit Card account.
3. Cheque Payment – Customer can drop a cheque followed by your 16 digit card number at any of our ATM drop box or in our bank branches in the city.
4. Auto debit facility – If you an account with Standard charter bank then you can instruct them to auto debit your account on a certain date. You can restrict that auto debit to Minimum amount due or total amount due to the outstanding on your credit card.
5. Over the Bank’s counter – Customer can directly come to branch and can pay in cash or through swapping his card.
6. Visa credit card payment:- Through visa credit card payment option you transfer funds from any other visa credit card to Standard charter bank to avoid late fees or extra penalties.
These payment options have made the Credit card usage and the re-payment so easy and convenient that you can never forget to make the payment to the company.credit-card